SVN | Robert H. Burns Company
National Reach. Local Expertise.
Taking collaboration in real estate to a whole new level.
Need to Sell your Property? Our Marketing Strategy Maximizes the Value of your Property.
SVN | Robert H. Burns Company quickly launches proven marketing strategies PLUS practice Compensated Cooperation, which mobilizes the entire brokerage community far and beyond Nashville to sell your property. Through the SVN | Robert H. Burns Company national platform, your commercial real estate assets get expanded market reach and increased exposure, generating more offers. It is the only way to sell to achieve maximum value!
Robert H. Burns, CCIM, SIOR
Managing Director, Principal
Robert Burns, a Nashville native, began his career in Real Estate in 1982 with the Tomlin Company. In 1983, Mr. Burns opened Corporate Property Services Inc. Then, 1989, he formed the Robert H. Burns Company, Inc of which he is the founder and president. Robert Burns holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM, as well as the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, SIOR, designations.
Honors and Awards :
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Sales
- Commercial Division Platinum Lifetime Member
- SIOR – 2019 Top 50 Office Transaction
- SIOR – 2017 Two Top 100 Office Transactions
- SIOR – 2017 Top 20 Office Investment Sale Transaction
- SIOR – 2016 4th Quarter Largest Office Transaction
- SIOR – Two Top 100 Office Transactions of 2016 & 2017 --
- Award Winner – CoStar Power Broker in Commercial Real Estate – Office Broker
- Award Winner – CoStar Power Broker in Commercial Real Estate – Retail Broker
- Award Winner – CoStar Power Broker in Commercial Real Estate – Leasing Firm
- Award Winner – Nashville Business Journal Heavy Hitter in Commercial Real Estate
- Award Winner – Nashville Business Journal Top Real Estate Brokerage Firm
Taylor Gibbons specializes in Hotel and Retail Development. He is a SVN certified Land Specialist and a member of the SVN Hotels Team. Taylor has worked with most major Hotel flags. He recently completed a Marriott deal at the Spokane International Airport and the Staybridge Suites in Coeur d' Alene, ID. He also currently works with National Retail Tenants looking for development sites in the Northwest.
He grew up in Spokane and attended Gonzaga Preparatory School and then moved to Santa Barbara where he graduated from the University of California Santa Barbara, Majoring in Political Science. He has lived in Santa Barbara CA, Franklin TN, Spokane, WA and now resides in Phoenix, AZ with his family. He loves coaching Baseball and Soccer and doing all the other activities that come with family life.
The University of California Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara City College
Gonzaga Preparatory School, Spokane, WA
Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York City
Director of Marketing and Research
Alexandra Schneider serves SVN | Robert H. Burns Company, Inc. as the Director of Marketing and Research. Alexandra comes from a background of marketing and sales. She joins SVN | Robert H. Burns Company, Inc. after four years as District Manager of Small Business Services with Automatic Data Processing. At ADP, Alexandra worked directly with business owners as a small business consultant to provide tools to streamline their payroll and HR.
Prior to ADP, Alexandra worked with Newmark Grubb Memphis, where she worked as the Marketing Assistant. Alexandra managed the social media accounts and assisted in producing marketing material.